Sunday, December 20, 2009

All those gifts wear me out

When I was younger it seemed like I was sick EVERY Christmas -- and I mean really sick. Of course when I was younger I was sick pretty much all of the time so it's not hard to imagine being sick at Christmas -- what will all of the excitement, the weather, all of the people around -- it was a given.


As I got older I didn't get sick as much but whew -- traveling, eating all of that good food, all of those sweets and sugar, staying up late for the late service at Church, all of the parties and folks around, all of the hubbub and commotion, opening all of those gifts -- well obviously I was worn out and needed to nap!



Vintage 1990

1996 -- similar pose, similar clothes -- scary!

Apparently I was rudely interrupted from my nap and I'm pretty sleepy!

I've been pretty busy the last couple of months and desparately in need of a break and -- well a nap sounds good! Christmas here I come!

2 comments:

  1. if you need a nap, don't count on it while at mom's house....10 little kids running around and screaming won't be condusive to that

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you know Roxy will get you up nice and early Christmas morning to open presents :-)(and to go pee)My girls are older now and like to sleep in, even if it is Christmas morning ~ but I can count on Roxie to be up early so we can open our gifts from Santa :-)

    ReplyDelete