Wednesday, June 2, 2010

You Missed Me

You Missed Me. Admit it -- you missed me alot!


Well I missed you too! I do enjoy reading the comments or getting e-mails back. I can't believe I missed all of May without a blog! And what a shame -- you know I have alot to say!


But I've been busy. I think I had 4 days off or so. In one 3 week stretch I had 1 day off and worked 9 14+ hour days. Plus of course I need to find time to ride my bike.


So needless to say I've been getting home too late, too tired to write a blog. But I have many stories, many adventures, so I hope to catch up and keep writing. I did miss the creative outlet for all of these ramblings.


If you just can't stand it -- I did start a twitter account. Of course I started at first just to follow all of the professional cyclists (and what fun that is!) but then I got the idea to send a few thougths out of my own. It's quick and easy, I can do from my phone, and fun. Doesn't take as much time as a blog and much more portable.


So until I can blog more often feel free to keep up with my quick hit incoherent ramblings at:
www.twitter.com/lechatestnoir


Until next time -- a tout a l'heure.

2 comments:

  1. I DID miss you :-) Now I need to learn how to "twitter" ~ pretty soon you will have your own "facebook" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh twitter is easy -- just log into that website and you get snippets of my wisdom, my humor, and my humble thougths on life. Se convenient and easy.

    ReplyDelete